Child Sleep Problems

Universal Services offer good support for improving sleep patterns. If your child is aged under 4
years and 9 months old, you can contact your Health Vi&tor for support. If your child is older, the
Community Public Health Nurse (previously School Nurse) can be contacted to offer advice.
You can also contact your local Children’s Centre and ask about the Family Support Clinic who are
a one stop shop for early support. A hst of local Children’s Centres and contact details are enclosed
for you.
In the meantime, you may access The Children’s Sleep Chanty website for further information

Comments are closed.