If you have adhd the following may be helpful.
- Making Sense of Adult ADHD’ resources for ‘ information. These are also available on our website: https://www.nottinghamshirehealthcare.nhs.uk/adult-attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder
- The ADHD Foundation website also has useful resources: adhdfoundation.oro.uk
- Further information is also available on the’AADD-UK website: aadduk.org
- Consider attending the ‘Living Well with ADHD’ course at the Nottingham Recovery College
- There is a local self-help support group he may be interested in attending. Further details can be found at:
- There is also a local Adult ADHD Facebook group: Nottingham Adult ADHD support group
- The following book may be useful for strategies, to manage executive functioning: Brain Hacks: Life-changing strategies to improve exeCutive functioning, by Lara Honos-Webb
Many adults with ADHD find learning and practiping mindfulness helpful. One useful resource is The Mindfulness Prescription for Adult ADHD by Lidia Zylowska
Click on the images below to find out more.