Anger management is not usually available on the NHS but may be obtained from Castle Colleges 08458450500. It may be free if on benefits. Please also see the self-help leaflets.
Click on the image below to access their website –
What can they help you with?
- supporting you to reduce your drinking
- supporting you to reduce your drug use
- supporting you to understand the effects of your drinking
- supporting you to understand the effects of your drug use
- supporting you to remain abstienent
- supporting you to learn and develop
Click on this to see some of the services they offer.
Last Orders is important in Nottingham in providing support for alcohol and drugs.
Also drinkaware :
Gambiling and Alcohol Problems – APAS may offer support .
Information on Cannabis from the Royal College Of Psychiatrists. When I did neurogery and I saw a young man in his 20s stroked out, I learnt that cannabis far from being a relaxant was a stimulant that puts up the blood pressure. After a month that young man had not recovered. When I did a psychiatry attachment I saw a man who was seeing things and hearing things that were not there. Please try to give up!
Click this link if worried (Please search for safeguarding if link partially broken)