Stay at home if you have coronavirus symptoms
Stay at home if you have either:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour,
- or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
- (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- loss of sense of smell
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do.
Do not contact the practice for a sick note due to
coronavirus click here https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note/
To prevent transmission of the virus between patients and safeguard our staff or their families
please do not come to the surgery unless asked after being triaged.
Ring 0115-9208615 and you will be triaged by phone and possibly video triage.
To order prescriptions continue to use SystmOne online ordering, or use the
NHS App or drop in prescription requests through the letter box. We are looking
to transition to repeat dispensing.
Welcome to Queens Bower Surgery where we care about your health.
We are an NHS GP Surgery with a GMS Contract*.
The surgery is run by Dr Tarun Arya
We have good access and work hard to offer good care !
We are located at 201 Queens Bower Road, Bestwood Park, Nottingham. NG5 5RB
For bus routes click here
For multiple maps click here