For Child Mental Health Self Referrals please click this link.
We have provided links to leaflets that may support or help you. Please click this link
Wellness in mind can support as well as signpost you.
- They can talk through your feelings and offer advice about next steps
- They can talk in confidence about somebody you know
- They can talk about what support may be available to you
They provide holistic care and guidance at times of stress and give guidance about different organisations that can help you including counselling, regarding drug/alcohol use, gambling, citizens advice and other organisations that can help you. They can support you while you are waiting for a mental health appointment.
The recovery network can help with alcohol and drug problems and have various courses including anger management.
Their telephone number is 0800 066 5362.
Please see our page with more information on support for gambling, drugs, alcohol etc.
Adult Counselling and Mental Health Services Via self referral
Please note that if you are suffering with ongoing suicidal feelings and attempts, self-harm or a major mental health conditions, a psychiatric referral must be sought instead via your GP. Also, where there is substance/alcohol abuse or problems with violence, other support services should be accessed. Anyone currently receiving psychiatric care must continue with their care programme and is unable to access this programme.
- Complete our online referral form
- Call us on 0115 956 0888
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact someone who can take your details and arrange an appointment for you. We offer clinics in many places across the City, please state where you would prefer to be seen.
- Download a self referral form for the Nottingham Let’s Talk-Wellbeing Service and post to:
Let’s Talk Wellbeing
600 The Wells Road
There’s no need for anyone to
deal with problems alone
– 0115 896 3160 for Nottinghamshire